Latest posts by ALCO EMS (see all)
- EMS Recognition Awards 2016 - August 12, 2016
- Senior Injury Prevention Program – Educational Forum 2016 - April 13, 2016
- System Leadership Changes - January 8, 2016
Current Alameda County Health Care Services Agency Response
- The Alameda County Public Health Department’s (ACPHD) Department Operations Center (DOC) continues to remain acti ated to focus on Measles Outbreak Response. We also continue to work on Ebola planning and response for and with Al meda County healthcare partners. As of 1/26/15 we moved to 1 week operational periods.
- As of 2/2/15 we have confirmed 6 confirmed cases of measles for 2015 in our county. (We had 4 for the whole year in Alameda County last year). Our county was the first Bay Area/Northern CA to confirm cases related to the Disneyland exposures. Other Bay Area Counties with confirmed cases as of 2/2/15 include Marin, San Mateo and Santa Clara and secondary measles exposures are likely occurring in the Bay Area.